- 1 Event Registration
- 2 Event Questions
- 2.1 When does pnwLAN registration start?
- 2.2 What are the sleeping arrangements?
- 2.3 How much is parking?
- 2.4 What does pnwLAN’s layout look like?
- 2.5 Where can I setup my PC?
- 2.6 Can I bring a server?
- 2.7 Are there any requirements to participate in the event and tournaments?
- 2.8 Are spectators allowed?
- 2.9 Can I leave my equipment overnight at the event?
- 2.10 Is there a code of conduct?
- 3 Tournaments & Contests
How much does the event cost?
- $75 dollars. There are food options near by and food can be brought in.
What should I bring to the event?
- Click here for the checklist of things to bring. TO ENTER THE EVENT AREA YOU MUST HAVE A SIGNED WAIVER AND GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID. (For minors, we check parents/guardian ID)
What should I NOT bring to the event?
- Weapons of any kind
How can we purchase tickets for a group?
- Please purchase tickets individually, there are no options for group tickets.
Can I get a refund?
- Unfortunately no. Please consider the event carefully before committing to purchasing a ticket.
Is a ticket transferable?
- Yes, a ticket can be transferred to another individual. Please contact our team for more information.
Where is the necessary waiver for the event?
- The waiver will be available on our website to sign electronically soon.
When does pnwLAN registration start?
- Currently TBA. Will be confirmed on our website soon. Tickets will be available for purchase several months before the event.
What are the sleeping arrangements?
- The venue will not allow anyone to remain in the event room or in the parking lot overnight. Please plan for appropriate accommodations after hours.
How much is parking?
- Parking may be validated by the venue. This is still in the works. 🙂
What does pnwLAN’s layout look like?
Where can I setup my PC?
- On or under your table. Please do not place your computer in walkways or isles.
Can I bring a server?
- Yes, if our team is contacted beforehand so we can make appropriate accommodations.
Are there any requirements to participate in the event and tournaments?
- No, any attendee with a ticket for the event can participate in tournaments.
Are spectators allowed?
- Small children are allowed, under adult supervision.
Can I leave my equipment overnight at the event?
- Yes, security will be provided at the event. however, please understand that our staff will not be responsible for any equipment.
Is there a code of conduct?
- All attendees must sign and abide by the waier
- No viewing or downloading of porn
- Sexism, racism, hate speech or harassment will not be tolerated
- No cheating or hacking
Tournaments & Contests
1. How can I sign up for a tournament?
- On our website. Registrations for tournaments start on the day of the event.
2. How many tournaments can I participate in?
- As many as you want. As long as the schedules do not overlap.
3. Can I request specific games for a tournament?
- Yes please! Contact our team and make a request for your game to be played at the event!